How to restore released number?
Usually, we can restore the number during 150 days after it was allocated.
You can pass through with your request in our Console in the My Numbers section.
Each number restoration will charge your account for $35.
The number should be restored within 48 hours after request sending.
- Some information we feel will be useful for you:
- — Can I be sure that number wasn't used before?
- — How many numbers can I have under my account?
- — Reuse
- — Why is number partly masked?
- — Why my phone number is gone?
- — How to restore released number?
- — Can I exchange my number?
- — Can I have a number for one SMS only?
- — How many SMS numbers you can provide?
- — What type of phone numbers you provide?
- — Number expiration
- — Turn off auto renew