Copyright 2017, Groovl LLC. All rights reserved.
Knowledgebase | About Us | Terms of Service
Why is number partly masked?
Our goal is to deliver you untouched numbers. That's why unactivated numbers are masked.
It goes without saying upon number activation under your account you will be able to see a full number without a mask.
- Some information we feel will be useful for you:
- — Can I be sure that number wasn't used before?
- — How many numbers can I have under my account?
- — Reuse
- — Why is number partly masked?
- — Why my phone number is gone?
- — How to restore released number?
- — Can I exchange my number?
- — Can I have a number for one SMS only?
- — How many SMS numbers you can provide?
- — What type of phone numbers you provide?
- — Number expiration
- — Turn off auto renew